Thursday, July 29, 2004

I'd Rather Be Doing Anything, aka Whining

I'm here in the library. I'm cold. I'm hungry. I'm cranky. Trying to work on my dissertation after the last 10 days or so of being in packing mode is like banging my head against a wall. The simplest things seem like such an effort. Just figuring out what it was that I was going to do next took me over an house. I want to go and get a snack, but I'm trying not to oversnack, as this sitting-on-my-ass-in-the-library summer has caused me to gain some weight. I can only fit a small percentage of my clothes. I'd say it isn't the time to worry about that, but it isn't like I have any expendable income for clothes shopping. Grrrr. I just wanna play with my friends and enjoy them before we all move apart. Instead I'm here, trying to be productive, yet failing miserably. WHINE!!!!