Friday, October 01, 2004

The Lamest Tribe

If you know me, you know I am an avid Tribe.net user and have been for over a year. I now have about 150 Tribe friends, and I could tell you a lot about all of them. I have met many of them IRL (that's "in real life" for you non-triber, non-Internet-junkies), maybe as many as half. I'd like to introduce you to the lamest tribe on all of Tribe.net. Yes, it's my Memphis tribe. I tried to get that tribe going before I moved here in hopes of making a few acquaintences. It was a total failure. What's amusing is that Aaron was moving to Nashville at the same time I was moving here, and he copied all of the text I wrote for my Memphis tribe to start the Nashville one, and the Nashville people really took to it. Memphians? Not so much. I know there are Memphians who read this blog, and if you read blogs, then you are at least somewhat of a computer user. Maybe, if you're so inclined, you'll help breathe some life into my little sad tribe!