Thursday, November 18, 2004
Life is in flux BIG TIME these days. I want to keep in touch with all of my peeps. The Internet is this beautiful thing. I can move to a brand new city and still stay in easy, near-daily contact with the people I love. When I feel connected to the people in my life that matter, I am unstoppable!
Exubertastic, Opinionated, Talkative, Smiley, Cynical, Curious, Epicuriously and Musically Snobbish, Grammatically Naziesque, Both Busy Bee-like and Busy Brain-possessing, Supportive, Not in the Least Bit Mysterious
Little Useful Buttons
Latest Moblog Picture
Placeholder: Future Blog Topics
- "Wolves, Lower" by R.E.M.
- "Thanks, Abby of the Past!"
The Rules of this Blog
- 1st Rule: You do not talk about this blog on Tribe.net.
- 2nd Rule: You DO NOT talk about this blog on Tribe.net.
- 3rd Rule: If you reveal specific identifying information about me on this blog, I may edit your post.
- 4th Rule: Only I get to tell people about my blog.
- 5th Rule: Never accept an invitation to go crazy.
- 6th Rule: I will use Google before asking dumb questions.
- 7th Rule: This blog will go on as long as it has to.
- 8th Rule: If this is your first time reading this blog, you HAVE to comment.
- Calgon, take me away!
- Republicans are Closet Pervs, Take 3
- Republicans are Closet Pervs, Take 2
- Excited About My Birthday?
- ODB is Dead!
- Mom made it in!
- I Think I'm Blogging Too Fast
- A Violently Executed Blog
- But... Uh...
- Fris' Biz
- la mynx! show
- Living in the Yuppie Dorm
- Mikaiya: Your Personal Ray of Sunshine
- Smoooochie Says II
- The Stream of Consciousness Has Its Headwaters In My Mouth
- You birds, always cracking foxy...
This page has been viewed times.