Friday, January 28, 2005

I'm a Golden God

I can't stay away from the stupid quizzes. It's the Psychologist in me... I have a contant need to assess. I think I said that before. Anyway, here are my results from the latest:

20 Questions to a Better Personality

Wackiness: 56/100
Rationality: 66/100
Constructiveness: 56/100
Leadership: 60/100
  • You are a WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a Golden God.
  • You think fast and have a smart mouth, and you are a hoot to your friends and razorwire to your enemies. You hold a grudge like a brass ring. You crackle.
  • Although you have a leader's personality, you often choose not to lead, as leaders stray too far from their audience. You probably weren't very popular in high school--the joke's on them!
  • You may be a rock star.
  • Of the 83110 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7 % are this type.
Hmm... I wasn't unpopular in high school, but I wasn't prom queen either. I don't hold terrible grudges. What does that mean: to hold a grudge like a brass ring? I mean, how is that related to crackling? I do think fast. I do have a smart mouth. I definitely am a leader who isn't always into leading because it's lonely when you're a leader. That part is definitely true about me. And no question about my rock star status! Hee hee.

Thanks to Mike at Half-Bakered for telling me about this time-waster. And speaking of Mike, if you're a Memphis Blogger, be sure to join us at Garibaldi's on Saturday at 7pm for the Blogger Bash. Details are on Mike's blog.