Friday, January 21, 2005

This and That

Today on the web, I learned that…

I am the same height as Hitler, James Dean, Christian Slater, Catherine Zeta Jones, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Billy Crystal, Al Roker, and Ben Stiller… an apparently, Dom DeLuise and Bess Myerson (whoever that is) are both 5’12”!!

Veronica Lake and Judy Garland were both 4’11”. Edith Piaf was 4'8"!

I also learned (from taking the quiz, What's Your High School Stereotype?) that I am a loner, which just doesn’t seem right:


You scored as Loner.

Punk/Rebel


50%

Drama nerd


50%

Loner


50%

Ghetto gangsta


31%

Goth


31%

Geek


19%

Stoner


19%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader


13%

What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com

I guess the thing is that I am kind of many things. Sort of explains my social pattern in high school. I had lots of friends in high school, but not many of them were friends with each other. It's always sort of been that way, and I like that.

Today was a good day. Aaron is here, and we got lots done. It's the first really productive day in a while. I needed it, and I need some more. Yesterday wiped me out. I had to make two different calls to Child Protective services to make reports. It's one of the really hard parts of my job.

Now, it's Friday night, and I want something tasty to eat. Aaron? What do you want? I think we need to locate some chocolate or something. :D