Thursday, March 03, 2005

States

This exercise has very little point, and yet I did it. I'm in post-work zombie state.

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

---
Update. After the discussion in the comments section, I made the important decision to bold Arkansas! And I considered unbolding Texas, but then, I did take a train across the entire state. I got off at the stops to smoke (this was a long time ago), and it was 114 degrees outside! So I did take a step off the train, but not for long!
---
Another Update: As Brittany pointed out, I have been to Texas... on an internship interview, and I hated it! The site was great, but I just didn't like Houston. I guess I blocked it out! Texas stays bold!